List Your Home With Public Trust Realty Group!
- Inform on local real estate market functions
- Create perception of value by positioning property to generate the greatest amount of buyers
- Market home to the world’s leading websites, advertise in trade publications and display only top-quality, professional photographs of your home
- Negotiate and manage the sales process in order to obtain best possible price and terms
Consider these factors before setting your price:
Choose a real estate agent
- Does the agent offer a marketing plan?
- Is the agent familiar with your neighborhood?
- Invite the agent to make suggestions to improve your home's appeal
Select a destination
- Are there homes available where you want to go?
- Will you consider temporary housing to bridge moving date gaps?
Address the financial issues
- Will a sale have tax implications?
- What is your buying power for a replacement home?
- Diligently record your repairs and improvements
Look at your home through a buyer's eyes
- Is it clean and uncluttered?
- Do systems operate properly?
- Has maintenance been deferred?
Understand the competition
- Your agent will gladly provide comparative data for your area
- Consider touring the competition with your agent
- Price your home realistically
Set the stage for buyers
- Enhance curb appeal
- Make your home inviting
- Don't set unnecessary showing restrictions